Sunday 17 January 2010

My Golden Globes Predictions

With the Golden Globes only moments away, I thought I might make an attempt to predict the winners. My choices aren't necessarily want I would like to win and in the case of the mini series, I've taken a guess as I haven't watched any of them. We'll soon see how many I get right in a few hours.

  • Best Television Series - Drama: House

  • Best Performance by an Actress In A Television Series - Drama: Glenn Close – Damages

  • Best Performance by an Actor In A Television Series - Drama: Michael C. Hall – Dexter

  • Best Television Series - Comedy Or Musical: 30 Rock

  • Best Performance by an Actress In A Television Series - Comedy Or Musical: Toni Collette – United States Of Tara

  • Best Performance by an Actor In A Television Series - Comedy Or Musical: Alec Baldwin – 30 Rock

  • Best Performance by an Actress In A Mini-series or Motion Picture Made for Television: Anna Paquin – The Courageous Heart Of Irena

  • Best Performance by an Actor in a Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television: Kevin Bacon – Taking Chance

  • Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television: Jane Lynch – Glee

  • Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television: John Lithgow – Dexter

No comments:

Post a Comment