Tuesday 26 January 2010

Fav Scene of the Week 17th - 23rd Jan

This is a bit late then usual due to technical issues. My favourite scene of last week was from How I Met Your Mother. It was pretty hard for me to whittle it down to a scene from the episode called 'Jenkins'. There were so many funny moments to pick from.

I checked out of the premise of how Ted met the mother of his kids a couple of series ago but what has kept me going as been Barney, Robin, Lily and Marshall. Most of the time, they steal the show (especially Barney) and Ted, at times, becomes a side thought.

The scene I eventually chose was Jenkins apologising to Marshall for kissing him but him being more concerned that Lily knows the kiss actually happened and then what happens when she does. I love Lily's reaction as its not the soft and peaceful Lily that we're used to.


No comments:

Post a Comment