Wednesday 16 September 2009

Is Life Really That Beautiful?

So Mischa Barton is back on television in The Beautiful Life (not saying it's a good or bad thing). After her character was killed off in Fox's The OC, she has been more known for her life off camera than what work she's been doing. I can't really name anything other than her appearance in St Trinian's and a movie that had something to do with the pop duo Tatu.

The Beautiful Life is co-produced by Ashton Kutcher and also features Elle Macphearson and Corbin Bleu (though I didn't recognise him). It all centres around the world of modelling and the different sides of it. Every model has their own story and some have secrets.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch a drama about the model life and I'm still not sure. I can't say that I went away with with this overwhelming need to watch the next episode but I also can't say that I'm not completely turning myself away from it. The episode didn't draw in even half of what The Vampire Diaries got.

I really don't have many words for this as it really didn't render a reaction from me. I actually struggled to write this because I didn't have anything to say. If it was really good then I would heaping praise about everything and if it was bad then I would go into one but I have nothing. Maybe episode two might give me a response.

No comments:

Post a Comment