Thursday 30 September 2010

Review: Community season 2, episode 1 “Anthropology 101

A new season and a new subject await the study group at Greendale Community College. Anthropology 101 is the subject and Betty White guest stars as the anthropology professor, June Bauer.

I felt like it was the first day of college for me, finally getting to see some of my favorite people after a long summer. With such a build up, I wasn’t disappointed by Anthropology 101 at all. The episode had me laughing throughout and was a gentle reminder to why Community is one of the best sitcoms on tv today.

The big questions from the season finale were what would happen between Jeff (Joel McHale) and Annie (Alison Brie) following their kiss at the Transfer Dance, and how Britta (Gillian Jacobs) would be after her love confession to Jeff. I was intrigued to see what path the characters would take

Read the rest at Series.nu

No comments:

Post a Comment