Friday 10 September 2010

ADVANCE REVIEW: RUNNING WILDE – SEASON 1 EPISODE 1 “PILOT”

I had the chance to review the pilot for Will Arnett's new comedy, Running Wilde. It premieres on Tuesday, September 21st on FOX.

The show teams Will Arnett and Keri Russell with the people behind Arrested Development and it’s enough to get anyone who’s a fan of them, excited.

I’ve been waiting to see Arnett in a regular TV role again as he’s one of those people that make me laugh no matter what he does. His guest appearances on 30 Rock and Parks & Recreation weren’t enough for me. I was wondering how casting Russell with Arnett would work as I’ve only seen Russell in Felicity. After viewing the pilot, I’m still on the fence about the duo.

Check out the rest of my review on Series.nu

No comments:

Post a Comment