Monday 21 December 2009

My Misses List of 2009

There have been a lot of best and worst of 2009 lists floating around and I thought I'll do my own little list. I warn you now, that this isn't your standard best show and worst show list. I've been a little inventive with my awards. I start of with the misses list.

What were you thinking? - NBC cancelling Southland before the new series was aired

I can't believe you're still on the air - Heroes

Hail Mary attempt at more viewers - Claire's lesbian kiss, Heroes

It's not what it says on the packaging - FlashForward. Some billed it as the next Lost, well it's not.

I should really turn it over - The Cleveland Show

Stop and stare moment - Heather Locklear's face. There's something going on that I can't quite figure out.

Biggest waste of an hour - The Beautiful Life

Biggest waste of half an hour - Hank

I like you but I couldn't keep watching your show - Alex O'Loughlin and Alfre Woodard, Three Rivers

Is it you or your character that annoys me - Joseph Fiennes, Mark on FlashForward

Are you trying to kill the show on purpose? - Fox moving Fringe from Tuesday to overloaded Thursday

Do you want people to watch you? - NBC's dwindling primetime scripted shows.

Most obvious outcome in a cliffhanger - Grey's Anatomy with George and Izzie

No comments:

Post a Comment