Monday 21 December 2009

My Hits List of 2009

There have been a lot of best and worst of 2009 lists floating around and I thought I'll do my own little list. My previous post listed my misses of 2009 and now I give you my hits.

Not sure why I started to watch you but you're actually quite good - The Good Wife

Breakout star in a bad show - Katie Cassidy, Melrose Place

I can't believe you're not watching this - Better Off Ted

You're a star - TNT for picking up Southland

I can't stop watching this scene - Kurt and the football team doing Beyonce's Single Ladies, Glee

Outstanding multi performances - Jane Lynch (Party Down and Glee) and Toni Collette (United States of Tara)

Most improved but I always thought you were good - Parks and Recreation

Your character annoys other people on the show but I think you're brilliant - Sheldon, The Big Bang Theory

Best network manoeuvre - ABC's Wednesday night comedy trio

I can't believe you've left me hanging - Lost's season 5 finale

Best new shows that more people should talk about - Nurse Jackie and United States of Tara

Got cancelled just as the show hit its a storyline high - Dollhouse

Best answer to a question - Quagmire answering Brian's question 'why don't you like me', Family Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment