Sunday 15 November 2009

Fav Scene of the Week 8th -14th Nov 09

I have to admit that there wasn't a lot of choice for my scene of the week (I blame ABC for not showing Modern Family this week). It would have been easy to pick a scene from Glee, which had one of its best episodes this week as well as Grey's Anatomy and Fringe. Instead I chose a scene from Ugly Betty, which also was a season best.



I thought it was a really sweet moment with Justin and his mother, Hilda but also the scene after really had me thinking about where they are going with Justin. They have made a real point about showing how he's coping with high school and it brings up a new element to both Justin and Hilda.

This show has been quietly producing some great stuff and though I listed it under my cancellation predictions, I would like to see this have another season.

No comments:

Post a Comment